Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Frolics: The erotic review


Here's to the last Friday of October!


Getting ready for Halloween, so Alix is going to take us straight to: If you review erotic, do you review the sex scenes too? Do you expect your scenes to be reviewed as well?



I’ve reviewed many erotic books and yes, I review the sex scenes too. Not as thoroughly as the rest of the book, I take notice if it’s realistic and possible (or the complete opposite). Like sex in a hammock, it’s fully possible although, unless you’ve practiced, it takes some talent. If I don’t mention the sex scenes (excluding hotness level, lol) then nothing caught my OCD. And yes, I expect my scenes to be reviewed too. If I’ve written something that’s not believable I expect to be called out on it.



Thank you for dropping over, we appreciate it. Have a fun weekend and hope to you see next week.
 
Remember, if you have a question or anything you want us to muse about just drop me a line at MuseChrisChat@gmail.com
 
Keep Frolicking



No comments: