Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Frolics: How else to say...sex

Having a fun Friday?

Hope so because we're hosting a fun Friday Frolics today.


There are many writing books. Inspirational and instructional as well as idea prompts. This week I've asked Alix Richards to share with us on of these writing exercise/prompts and one that as an erotic author is needed:


Ten different ways to say...sex.





People are so uptight about saying they’re having “sex.” I mean, you have a newborn…dude, you’re having sex. Just say it already. It’s not like it’s a dirty word or something. Seriously, there are some really nasty words out there; “sex” isn’t one of them. Trust me.



So here is my contribution to those wonderful euphemisms for sex. Many I’ve used myself (yes personally) and as a writer. Although, using the word “sex” isn’t all that bad. Just say flat out, no beating around the bush, you’re having sex. lol

1) Shagging – my grandmother used this one. As children we used to giggle, because we knew it meant something dirty. lol

2) Comin’ around – another one from my grandmothers’. We’d hear them say “so and so has been seen comin’ around so and so’s house” and we knew something was going down.

3) Humpin’ – if you have animals, you know what this one means. Having family members with farms…yep, we understood what “humpin’” meant. lol

4) F**king – the oldest word in the book pertaining to “sex” we all know what it means.

5) Bumping uglies – Not sure why people used this one (including myself), but there it is.

6) Gettin’ frisky – we all get frisky when we’re getting busy.

7) Horizontal tango – Um, hello, we’re talking about beds and well…you know.

8) Make Whoopee – another from my grandmother.

9) Getting busy – yep, just getting busy here. Lol

10) Getting down and dirty – is sex really down and dirty?



Thanks, Alix.


And, thank you for dropping over, we appreciate it. Have a fun weekend and hope to you see next week.
 
Remember, if you have a question or anything you want us to muse about just drop me a line at MuseChrisChat@gmail.com
 
Keep Frolicking



No comments: