Wednesday, February 10, 2016

She Wants/He Wants: Valentine’s Day

Him:

Valentine’s is a Sunday this year. Does this mean I plan for Saturday night or Sunday night? Order in or go out? Damn it’s also garbage night and the kids have school Monday. I think they have school Monday. She’ll be too rushed and tired. Won’t she?

Saturday night it is. Order in or go out? Who’ll watch the kids? Take the kids?

Flowers or chocolate…both? Didn’t the cat eat last year’s flowers? Who gets for the kids, me or her?

Would she kill me if I bought something sexy? Cute? Funny?

I’m deadmeat. No matter what, I’m going to end up in the doghouse.




Her:

1…Babysitter, aka grandparents overnight, for Saturday…check.

2…Reservations for dinner…check

3…new net bodysuit with smiley faces…check

4…chocolate dust…check

5…rose petals…check…antihistamine…check

6…brunch with kids and grandparents…check

7…pizza and beer ready…check and read to order.


Now, how long do I let him sweat it out?




No comments: