Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Frolics: Favourite Scene To Use

Hello, Friday HOT Readers and Musers.

Hope you've been enjoying our Friday Frolics. It's been interesting for me to learn more about this genre and hearing from our authors.

As an editor there's one writer's habit I've discovered, and learned about myself as well...we all have overused words. Speaking, I use 'actually' way too much. Writing, I've found 'that' and 'but' to be a favourite.

However, Theadora decided to muse on favourite...overused...routine...erotic scene used in writing.




There are only so many positions and combinations a couple, or three, can engage in. I haven't found a routine or favourite scene, but can see how I may in the future. Writing Bonnie and Boris' Bedtime Stories, I'm finding I can think of situations in which they can find themselves, but the actions those I need to work around and not repeating the same words. Only so much pinching, sucking, rubbing, licking before it sounds boring inside of arousing.

Plus, sounds. Really finding I'm falling back on the same sounds. Being new to erotic writing, I'm searching for a dictionary that helps with sounds and spellings.

My favourite scene usages, or method, is as my characters are engaged in something else and send a smartie-pants remark which takes the other back into a memory of the sexual action. I like linking the current to these memories and playing on the teasing and humour in the current scene.


Thank you for dropping over, we appreciate it. Have a fun weekend and hope to you see next week.
 
Remember, if you have a question or anything you want us to muse about just drop me a line at MuseChrisChat@gmail.com
 
Keep Frolicking


No comments: