Monday, February 10, 2014

#MIHBlog - Virginia Nelson - Exclusive Author Intro


Welcome Muse It Hot Readers ;) We are introducing our Muse It Hot authors and also asking them a couple questions that might be fun to know about them. We’ll be sharing them with you as often as we can…promise. So, for today - please put your hands together for Muse It Hot Author, Virginia Nelson. It’s time for the exclusive on this amazing contemporary and paranormal erotic romance author – enjoy;)

Please tell our readers a little about yourself – 5 things most people don’t know about you; )
1.      I am obsessed with avocados.
2.    I shower naked. Seriously…every time.
3.    I have two poisonous frogs and one evilkitteh.
4.    I was almost an astronaut and attended Space Academy a week after Chelsea Clinton did.
5.     I’m a former model. I’m not twice the woman, literally, that I was then.

     
Tell us about the genres you write and what or who inspired you to write it.
I write contemporary and paranormal erotic romance because I love to read it.

What’s your favorite movie? Why?
Right now, I think my favorite movie is Practical Magic for the blend of magic, comedy, romance and long hair.

What’s your favorite TV series? Why?
Once Upon A Time…for the same reasons, actually…

Where would you like to go for a week with a group of friends and why?
Ireland because it’s a magical land of green and beautiful accents. Aside from that, there is a statue to one of my ancestors in the middle of Dublin I wouldn’t mind talking a look at…

Tell us a few ways ideas have come to you.
Sitting at a drive thru waiting for food. Watching an infomercial. Watching the news. While eating a steak…




Favorite Holiday?
Halloween. I like the costumes, the possibility, the mystery of it all.

Favorite Male Movie star?
Robert Downey Jr is tied with Tom Hiddleston right now…

Favorite Female Movie star?
Jennifer Lawrence

Favorite author you read as a kid?
Again, it’s a tie. Robin McKinley and Madeline L’Engle

What’s your favorite thing about writing?  Least favorite?
My favorite thing is watching a world be created under my fingertips. My least favorite thing is waiting. There is a LOT of waiting in being a writer.




What’s your burning question for your readers?
What is your favorite kind of romance story? Why?

List your links (website, FB, Twitter, Blog, etc.)
Twitter twitter.com/virg_nelson

Current Books Muse It Hot Publishing:


Turn Me On



Sugar On Top



Clothing Optional



SPECIAL NOTE: If you’ve liked this post, please consider spreading and sharing through your favorite social networkJ

4 comments:

Kay Dee Royal said...

The burning reader question - like you, I love reading paranormal romance - that's my favorite, but my tastes are expanding to include most hot reads;)

I love avocados also - thanks for sharing your self, Virginia. Love reading about my friends and favorite authors:)

Meg Amor said...

Aloha,

What a great interview, so fun. I love the questions and the answers!! :-) Me too, on the avo's and I loved the astronaut part. Wow!

Very fun. Thanks and aloha Meg Amor

S. Durham said...

Hi Virginia and Kay Dee,

Fun interview, and Robert Downy Jr is the man!:) Best wishes with your books, and future writing Virginia. Kay Dee you have done a great job with the Muse It Hop blog, Kudos and hope to check in every now and then.

Cheers, Sara

S. Durham said...

OOps, I meant Muse It Hot:)...!