Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's #WIckedWednesday at the MuseItHot Blog! #excerpt #erotic #MIHBlog


Welcome to the first installment of a new feature I have decided to call Wicked Wednesday (#WickedWednesday). I started this one on my own blog, and the feedback has been tremendous, so I got the okay to include the feature here. The idea is pretty simple. All you have to do is visit the blog. In return, I will ply you with a spicy little tease from a recent MIH release or already published work.

Free reads for you and free publicity for our fantastic authors. A win/win in my book.

To get things started, I am going to share a little tease with you from my MuseItHot release, BLOOD AND FIRE, which is an erotic horror novella with a BDSM twist.

Here is your tease for this week:


The desperate swing of my gaze froze when it caught on the nearby dais.

Beside the St Andrew’s Cross, at the top of the marble stairs, stood the most perfect man I’d ever seen. Eyes the color of a summer sky with thick lashes any woman would envy, scanned the crowded room from beneath a wild mop of jet black curls.

My gaze slid down his smooth chiseled chest, over his washboard stomach, and focused on the silver belt buckle topping his black trousers. It shimmered beneath the flashing strobes, drawing my attention while hiding what I hungered to see most. My eyes swept back to his glorious face, eager to devour more of his beauty.

I met with Master Amazing’s penetrating stare.

A gasp tore from my throat. My legs quivered as I tossed my look to the floor. Submissive Protocol Rule #2: Owned girls don’t ogle other Masters. Get a fucking grip.

 “You okay, girlie? You look like you’re going to be sick.” Matt waved a hand in front of my face.

“Yeah, sorry, hun.” I offered him a weak smile. “You know how I love a good whipping. Forgot where I was for a sec.”

Matt giggled. “I hear that, sista. Maybe Kevin will give you a turn on the bench tonight.” He nudged me with an elbow. “If you beg him nice, that is.”

I forced myself not to look back at the dais. With my arm locked with Matt’s--more for support than a show of friendship--I pulled him toward the bar. “C’mon. Let’s get those drinks before we end up getting our asses beat for an entirely different reason.”

* * * * *
If the tease today wasn't enough for you and you are looking for more, here is where you can get your own copy of Blood and Fire.

Blurb: College student, Francesca Morgan has finally met the Dominant man of her dreams. Kevin Stevenson is sexy, sure of himself, and knows just how to make her knees quake.

When he takes Frankie to her first fetish party, she is reminded being collared means her Master can do what he wishes with her, including offering her "services" for the evening to a sexy Dominant business associate he is trying to impress.

It doesn't take long for Frankie to realize their host, Bartholomew Andrews is nothing like any Dom she has ever served. Aside from his devastating looks and heaping financial fortune, Bartholomew can read her thoughts, and knows just how to make her body react.

Can Frankie keep her wits about her and serve at his feet without falling for him, or will Master Amazing steal her heart and her soul in one steamy night of servitude?

Buy Links: 


1 comment:

Kay Dee Royal said...

Oh, yeah, baby...erotic horror. Bex, I gotta read this...I have it in Que on my kindle, but something seems to interfere at every turn...guess it's time to close the laptop and hid myself away until I can get this book read *grins* I've yet to read an erotic horror story...that's another reason to settle in a read;)

Thanks for giving us an inside look...I love your theme for posting FYI :)