Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hot & Bothered Thursdays


Good morning, Musers!

How are all of you on this bright and glorious Thursday?

Bet you all have been wondering just what we might have in store for you on a day called Hot & Bothered. Well, let me say, it’s going to be fun, fun, FUN!!

Every week, one of our MuseItHot authors will bring you seven words, seven sentences or seven paragraphs of their books deemed to make anyone Hot & Bothered. Yup, the sevens have it. After all seven is a very lucky number and we have them in spades!

Being Hot & Bothered is different for everyone. Sometimes it’s a look, a touch or a thought. It doesn’t have to be physical but when it is, it can be explosive. So come by every Thursday to get your Hot & Bothered dose and read some of the best authors on the net.

This week it will be simple. I’ll start the fun with seven sentences from my Paranormal romance story, Oasis in the Desert. It’s part of the Lacey’s Lamp stories and something anyone desiring a Hot & Bothered moment should read. Hope you enjoy!



His hands went around my waist, pulling me against him. “You’ll never disappoint me.” He slowly spun me around to face him, his hand in my hair. His lips were inches from mine. I could feel the warmth of him, feel his passion. His deliberate descent to my lips had me yearning for something forbidden, something not yet mine. The moment his flesh touched mine, the unleashed inferno raged.

You can currently purchase Oasis in the Desert at MuseItUp Publishing here.

See you all next week with another seven meant to get you Hot & Bothered.
 Lynn

3 comments:

Kay Dee Royal said...

Hi Lynn:) Oh, my...thanks for the fix (LOL) Yep, you've got the hot & bothered down pact. Thanks for sharing...and I look forward to Thursdays as my H&B fix day *grins*

Kay Dee Royal said...

REMINDER to EVERYONE - leave a comment for your chance to win one of our three great prize packages - drawing on Sunday 6/9...

Here’s what our publisher is offering as prizes for our big first week:
1st prize - ten free ebooks of your choice
2nd prize - five free ebooks of your choice
3rd prize - three free ebooks of your choice

Come back every day, check out the posts, and leave a comment for another chance to enter this drawing – you must leave a way for us to contact you in case you win:)

Alix Richards said...

Oh man! *waves hand in front of face* I LOVE Hot & Bothered! I am now ready to attack my own hot and bothered scene. :D

Looks great! I'm looking forward to what else you have in store for us every Thursday.