Sunday, December 4, 2011

SEXing it up...but where?


My name is Liam Stalls, author of the erotica short story: The Enchanted Bathroom, now available at MuseItHOT, the sensual side of MuseItUp Publishing.

I've been asked...well, before I continue let me offer you the back cover to my story:


Sandy Warner finds more than she bargained for in the Three Lillies bathroom. Overcome by the moans and groans from the couple in the next stall, she begins to fantasize a hunk obeying her every wish.

Richard didn’t expect to find the woman of his dreams flustered in his restaurant. After a surprise grab to his groin, he smiles.

Sandy, unsure if the man before her is real or her imaginary hunk, steps back. After an embarressing moment, she now must decide if she should make a move while the smile is plastered on his face, or apologize and walk out with her dignity.

I was at a standstill where to host my sensual scene for this story. The bedroom was typical, but lo and behold, while taking a shower, I visualized the woman of my dreams standing beside me, and my story's location was born. Naturally my dream/fantasy continued in the shower, but that's a whole different topic for another post. LOL

My question to you fine readers, and also writers, is this:

Where have you fantasized making love? Or where have you made love beside the normal confines of a bedroom? Was it more sexually appetizing to be daring?

Before I end this post, I will leave you with my excerpt of The Enchanted Bathroom, available now for only 99cents at the MuseItUp Publishing bookstore.


Having finished the pukes and cussing I took out my handy mouthwash and rinsed several times at the mirror and sink area. The door opened and I heard footsteps approaching. When I looked up I had to take a double take...

“Miss, are you all right? I heard...well...someone being sick and just wanted to make sure no one needed my help.”

I stared at him from the mirror. My hunk! My imaginary hunk stood behind me. In a daze I turned around and grabbed his crotch.

“Hey!” He stepped back.

I must have turned all shades of red because I felt the embarrassed heat flaring my cheeks and neck.

“I’m...so...sorry.” I just grabbed this guy’s crotch. What am I? Nuts? “I just wanted to make sure you were real and not a part of my fantasy. Oh my God, you must think I’m nuts.”

Totally surprised, he didn’t run out like a mad man. He actually approached me and...

Now that you are all hot and bothered...looking forward to reading your responses.

Liam Stalls

9 comments:

madcapmaggie said...

The foot of the stairs in the front hall (it was carpeted) -- three days after the birth of my third son {blush}.

Liam Stalls said...

Way to go!!!! Perhaps I can fiddle that into my next story in this series. LOL

ChrisChat said...

Well, uhm, can't say there's been anything beyond the bedroom or that started on the couch; however, it does become interesting when you look up and see a cat flying over you

Alix said...

Against the wall...completely unprepared...it just...happened. Which for as a writer I kinda like those moments. They seem to make the scene...hotter...is that's possible. I also enjoy the hot tub, beach, swimming pool, under the stars, in the kitchen...um...okay, I better stop now before I have another scene brewing. *grin* I always try to 'try out' my ideas/thoughts to make them more 'real'. I've even been asked if I just made that up. No, I didn't. Guess I'm just free like that. *wink*

Viviane Brentanos said...

All I am going to add to this comment is I have lived in Greece for the past 27 years. The beach, pools, olive groves. Actually, I shall tell you a funny story. Hubby and I { when he was boyfriend} go searching for deserted beach - a mammoth task on Corfu in mid-August. We find what we believe to be the perfect spot: golden sands, deserted, a bit of a climb down the cliff but has to be worth it for what we had in mind. Two feet from the beach, I notice the sand is moving in a peculiar way. Anyone here seen Snakes on a Plane? I think you get the picture. I have never climbed a cliff so fast in my life.

Viviane Brentanos

Alix said...

I chuckled at that one Viviane. It happened to me and mine when we...well you know in the river. *snicker* I know the river bank was slippery but I got out of there as fast as I could and then we collapsed laughing. It was a hoot! However, not so much for timing. *grin*

SJ Clarke said...

Well, there was that chair in my husbands downtown office, the one that broke. And yes everyone found out.

Wait this is in our imaginations, right?

gail roughton branan said...

The great outdoors is wonderful. Big State Parks with lots of acreage. Secluded spots but ever-present possibility of people. Long flowing skirts are wonderful for such outings by the way.

Kay Dee Royal said...

Gail, I'm with you on the great outdoors - boats are fun...kind of like a twister game (LOL).

But, hitting shore and wandering up a tree filled hillside is even better ~ what a view...well, until a little boat containing a fishing family cruises by...wonder what they thought of my husband's bare backside - Yikes.

Poor dudes were probably traumatized. Of course, in mid-stride does anyone even think such thoughts...we didn't notice them until it was all over. *BIG rosey Blush*