Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You're All Invited!!!

Hello, my lovlies!

Sorry for my absence, but you know how busy life can get!
I just wanted to drop in and invite you all to my author chat in the Coffeetime Romance Latte Lounge on September 1st, 2011, starting at 9:00! (central time)
We're going to chat a little about everything, especially the paranormal, and everyone is welcome. You can even invite your friends and other authors, as a matter of fact, I encourage you to do so!
If you can, let me know if you'll be able to make it. I can't wait to chat with you all!
Also, I'll be guest blogging on romance author Hannah Howell's blog August 29th. Drop by and leave a comment if you can! As always, I'm offering guest blog spots, interviews, and book reviews on my new and improved blog if anyone is interested.

XOXO,
Chastity Bush
chastitybush@yahoo.com
http://chastitybush.blogspot.com/

No comments: