Thursday, April 28, 2011

Do you feel...sexy?

Woke up this morning to a cloudy and very rainy sky. Then it hit me...summer is just around the corner...Okay, more like "I hope summer is right around the corner." How many times during the winter months do we say:

I'm going to exercise my butt off and lose a few pounds, ready for those summer shorts, no more flab. 

Yeah, well, a gal can dream of no flab. LOL

So a certain song hit me this morning...no, not while I was combing my hair and frowning in the mirror...just a liar.

I never liked this song for some reason but today that's the only tune going through my head, so enjoy...

and feel sexy no matter if flab is around, no matter if the weight is up there...

because it's the person inside that counts the most.

3 comments:

Viviane Brentanos said...

I adore this song. So tongue in cheek. As for feeling sexy? Funnily enough, my hottest romances are penned during the long, hot summer months.

Viv

M. L. Archer said...

Did you know this song was written about me? Oh yeah....

Kay Dee Royal said...

I'd love to sing that song...with as much omph as that dude's sultry voice...somehow, when it come from me (well, besides the way my body looks) it's like a joke, anything but sexy...and all I got is deep, reverberating laughs until there's tears...what's with that???