Monday, January 17, 2011

Marsha A. Moore saying hello!

For our first themed day of group posts on MuseItHot, I’d like to introduce myself.

I’m Marsha A. Moore and I write fantasy erotic romance, playing with mermaids, mermen, pirates, witches, wizards, dragons, and a wide variety of other magical beasts of my own creation. I also enjoy writing paranormal erotic romance with all manner of ghostly spirits.

I love writing because it lets my creativity flow like a stream, creating new worlds and new characters who are terrific playmates.

My writing process is an adventure, both singing and grieving with my characters. After that fun, it’s all about making lots of new friends with other writers and readers. Networking and promoting can be intimidating, given the contrast of living in a world of a handful of characters within your mind, but I’ve found such good friends. It’s a wonderful part of the journey.

My book Tears on a Tranquil Lake releases in just over two weeks, on February 1st. 
Who will she choose: a smooth-talking pirate captain or a handsome merman? Ceil’s shocking transformation into a mermaid forces her to decide who holds the key to her happiness.

Stop by my website to learn more about me and my writing. www.marshaamoore.com

4 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

sounds fascinating, Marsha

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks,Roseanne!:)

Kay Dee Royal said...

Hello Marsha, sister Muser,
I totally understand where you're coming from when you talk about marketing yourself and how it can be intimidating when all you're used to communicating with are your characters. I hear you, girl. (nodding my head for emphasis)
Congratulations on your publications and your upcoming releases - I love fantasy and paranormal - please keep them coming.

Marsha A. Moore said...

I'm reading an interesting book about the isolation of the creative process. Thank goodness we have a need to network or we might all become hermits! Thanks for stopping by.