Saturday, May 8, 2010

Meet Chloe Dunn from A Taste of Terror


My name is Chloe Dunn and I am one of the main characters in A Taste of Terror. Is that title appropriate or what? As if working in the E.R. wasn’t stressful enough, my author turned me into a werewolf. That’s right, you heard me…a werewolf! And to top it off, my maker took off the night he turned me so now I have no idea what I can and cannot do or what I should or should not do!


It was like Chas, that’s my author’s name-Chastity Bush, just looked at me and said, “Let’s put you through hell.”


But it’s all right. She did do one good thing and that was pairing me up with the sexiest man ever, Cole Douglas. Cole is not a werewolf like me, he is something called a Guardian. Yeah, I had never heard of a Guardian before either but woo mama, is he hot! Tall, muscular with blond hair, and emerald green eyes. I could kiss Chas smack on the lips for making me his mate. Cole is also a big time rogue hunter but from what he tells me, most Guardians are.


Things were heating up pretty good between us but again, Chas had to throw me a curve ball. It turns out the specific rogue Cole was sent to find and kill just so happens to be my maker, Logan Mahoney. Apparently, Logan has been going around town turning women and leaving them to take care of themselves.


But I am different. Logan wanted me for a mate and had been stalking me.


Want to know more? Well, I can’t tell you. What I can tell you is that you will not be disappointed with my story or any of Chastity’s stories for that matter. She puts us through hell but what happens to us in the end is worth the trouble.


I must warn you, Cole and I can be a bit naughty! But who can blame me? Cole is just too good to resist.


I hope you enjoy the story, I know I did!



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very interesting stuff, Chloe. Sounds like Logan is one bad dude...a..dog....a werewolf? Maybe we'll get a chance to hear from Cole sometime soon.

Cheryl

Kat said...

Wow I like the sound of that. Female wearwolf and a hot guardian hunk. What more could a girl ask for?

Craig Gehring said...

Sounds good! I love the cover.

chastitybush said...

Thanks everyone! I am sure Cole would love to make an appearance soon!

Mary said...

Niiiice. Yeah, let's hear from Cole. ;]
--Mary Andrews