Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Pleased To Be Here

Hi all. My name is Kat Holmes and I just signed my very first contract with Muse It Hot. I am so pleased to be part of this wonderful company. My story entitled "The Lighthouse" has a tentative release date of January 01, 2011. This is a double bonus for me because my birthday is in January so it's a great birthday gift.

The Lighthouse is a paranormal romance/ghost story. This story is especially close to my heart because I have a deep love of Lighthouses. Everything from their history and their deep rooted mystery to their roles in modern nautical uses.

I want to give a huge shout out of thanks to Lea, our amazing publisher. I look forward to many adventures with you.:-)

8 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Congrats Kat!! I didn't know you had subbed to Muse! Great!

Kat said...

Thanks Kaye.:-) It's really cool.

Lea said...

Welcome to the clan, Kat. And I fixed my boo boo over at the other blog. :)

Kat said...

LOL. That's okay...she did help me edit it.

Heather Haven said...

Kat, I have always loved lighthouses and found something other worldly about them. Your book sounds right up my alley. Heather

Lin said...

I am so proud of you Daughter. You have created a fanatstic story here that I was lucky enough to proof read as you wrote it. All I can say is WOW!

Cheryl said...

Hi Kat,

I love lighthouses too. My girls and their dad climbed to the top of the Cape Hatteras Light last year while we were on the Outer Banks. I stayed safely and comfortably on the ground.

Looking forward to hearing more about your book.

Cheryl

Kat said...

Thanks Heather and Cheryl. I love lighthouses so this story just came to me without effort. It's one of those stories where every detail just plays in your mind like a movie. I had so much fun writing it. As soon as I have blurb ready I'll post it for everyone to read.:-)